ABOUT THE GLACGCC
The Great Lakes Capital Connection Conference is a dynamic networking, deal-sourcing and educational event that attracts a virtual who’s who of middle market M&A professionals from across the country. It is a collaborative effort of seven ACG Chapters from the Midwest & Mid-Atlantic regions.
Each year, this high-energy event brings together more than 1,000 M&A professionals for incredible deal sourcing opportunities, networking and insights into the biggest trends in corporate growth, finance and exits.
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists
- Source new deals and opportunities