September 7 & 8, 2022
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh | Pittsburgh, PA
The ACG GLCC is a great event to meet with middle market deal makers from inside and outside our region in addition to having the opportunity to attend programming hitting on all the current areas of interest to someone involved with corporate growth.
- Dennis Duchene, Taylor Corporation
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists
- Source new deals and opportunities
About the ACG GLCC
The Great Lakes Capital Connection Conference is a dynamic networking, deal-sourcing and educational event that attracts a virtual who’s who of middle market M&A professionals from across the country. It is a collaborative effort of seven ACG Chapters from the Midwest & Mid-Atlantic regions.
Each year, this high-energy event brings together more than 1,000 M&A professionals for incredible deal sourcing opportunities, networking and insights into the biggest trends in corporate growth, finance and exits.
Tentative; Subject to change.
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh
For the convenience of our attendees we have reserved a block of rooms in the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh, the venue of the 2022 ACG GLCC. This beautiful hotel is where Pittsburgh's framed three rivers meet soaring skyscrapers, and awaits to offer you an inspired experience in the heart of downtown.
You can book your hotel room at the discounted group rate by clicking the button below.Book your Room
Join our Mailing List
Stay up to date with the latest GLCC news by joining our mailing list.