ABOUT THE GLACGCC
The Great Lakes Capital Connection Conference is a dynamic networking, deal-sourcing and educational event that attracts a virtual who’s who of middle market M&A professionals from across the country. It is a collaborative effort of seven ACG Chapters from the Midwest & Mid-Atlantic regions.
Each year, this high-energy event brings together more than 1,000 M&A professionals for incredible deal sourcing opportunities, networking and insights into the biggest trends in corporate growth, finance and exits.
- Connect with more than 1,000 influential investment bankers, M&A professionals and intermediaries
- Network with ACG members from the Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indiana, Pittsburgh, Western Michigan, and other chapters
- Gain new insights in growth, acquisitions, finance, partnerships & exit strategies
- Learn from renowned speakers and panelists
- Source new deals and opportunities
Tentative; Subject to change.
HILTON COLUMBUS DOWNTOWN
For the convenience of our attendees the GLACGCC has reserved a block of rooms in the Hilton Columbus Downtown. This beautiful hotel is within walking distance to over 300 dining and entertainment venues within the Short North Arts District, with direct access to the Greater Columbus Convention Center, venue of the 2021 GLACGCC, and nearby Nationwide Arena and North Market.
You can book your hotel room at the discounted group rate by clicking the button below.Book your Room